Welcome pirates! I applaud your ambition and thank you in advance for your interest. Here’s what’s up:
Retail Delivery & Technology Manager
We are looking for a dynamic team member to join our young and expanding real estate technology and consultancy firm. This position requires one to be able to multitask, prioritize, and complete projects independently. Must be able to learn on their feet and never miss a deadline. Seriously, missing deadlines is not an option.
If you are the type of person that wants to:
1) learn the retail real estate industry from the ground up;
2) leverage your creativity and design skills to solve common industry challenges;
3) organize and take projects from concept to implementation (or abandonment if appropriate);
4) take initiative and have a voice;
5) help a small firm grow and become an influential company;
then this is the position custom made for you and we need to talk.
Responsibilities would include, but certainly not be limited to:
A) Project management for the production and deployment of our custom digital tools;
B) Acting as primary client contact for those who have purchased our services;
C) Creating and meeting deadlines for the production of tools and delivery of services;
D) Training customers on how to use our tools;
E) Supporting principal to produce client deliverables including reports, exhibits, lease abstracts, lease plans, and digital tracking systems;
F) Providing design input and review for retail Tenant store facade, signage and interior design;
G) Reviewing base building and retail tenant drawings for conformance with Landlord design criteria;
H) Assisting with corporate administration including tracking systems for employee related production, contact management, digital marketing, presentation support for CEO, and anything else that we create.
We make tools and provide services to help others become better artists at their craft.
Our clients choose us because we are innovative, responsive, personal and accessible. We make their jobs and lives easier by solving common problems that currently bog them down and detract from their core value at their organization. We make their jobs and lives easier and more fun.
You will get to work on numerous commercial and mixed-use retail projects across North America. From small boutique single Tenant projects to the largest regional shopping center Owners, we assist our clients by providing technology tools and consultancy services that accelerate and support the development, leasing, design, tenant delivery and construction for retail projects.
Our corporate structure is simple and there are no corporate politics to navigate (regrettably there is also no softball or fantasy football league either – yet). We expect our team to be able to work independently, remotely (home, road, airport, Starbuck’s), and collaboratively to start and complete tasks as required. We have, but often times do not use our Bucktown/Wicker Park and Humboldt Park office, as clients and projects often times require us travel to their sites or offices. If you are NOT from Chicago, that is cool too we are completely open to discussing … wait for it … working from your existing location.
Growth potential is unlimited and we are looking for the right candidate to help us expand to not only meet, but create our next opportunities.
Qualifications / Skills:
We value, celebrate and require the following personal attributes:
1) Initiative – we set the direction
2) Collaboration – we can’t do it alone
3) Integrity – we must never compromise quality
4) Honesty – we have no greater value
5) Responsibility – we lead by example
6) Accomplishment – we are expected to get it done
Without the natural talents above, success in this position will be impossible.
Candidates must have the following skills:
1) Familiarity with commercial/retail real estate development, design & construction
2) Fluency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
3) Fluency with digital image manipulation (resizing, cutting, cropping)
4) Fluency with Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop)
5) Proficiency with all web browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
6) Proficiency with social media platforms (twitter, linkedin)
7) Familiarity with WordPress
8) Familiarity with Prezi
9) Familiarity with MailChimp
10) Familiarity with Google Drive / Dropbox / box and/or other cloud files sharing applications
11) Familiarity with Google Hangouts / Skype / FaceTime
12) Architectural, Engineering, Construction or Development background
Ideal, but not essential:
4) Fluency in Spanish
Email me and I promise to answer your questions regarding this one of a kind, exciting position. Make sure to tell me why you are even interested and the right person for our small team. Cheers!
Comments ( 0 )